Über University March 12, 2013Posted by gonzalezloumiet in Data Integration, Education, Health Care, HIT, Interoperability, NHIN, open source, Technology.
Tags: Cybersecurity, Direct, Education, HealthIT, HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful use, MU, NwHIN, PHINMS, Privacy, Security, SFTP, Tech
add a comment
We are proud to announce the launch of Über University - Your Resource for Healthcare Education.
Über University has instructors equipped and specialized to teach a wide variety of healthcare topics. These topics include:
- HL7: 2.x, 3.x Overview
- Integration Engines: Cloverleaf, Rhapsody, Mirth, EPIC Bridges
- Transport: Direct, NwHIN, PHINMS, SFTP, MoveIT
- Certification Prep: PMP, CPHIMS, Six Sigma, Cloverleaf, Mirth
- Meaningful Use: Stage 1, 2, and 3
- HIPAA Privacy: Gap Analysis, Privacy Officer, Disclosures, Human Resources, Enforcement
- HIPAA Security: Physical Security, Administrative Safeguards, Risk Analysis, Contingency Operations
- Omnibus Rule: Business Associate Responsibilities and Contracts, Notice of Privacy Practices, Policies
- OSHA: OSHA Law, Biomedical Hazards, Bloodborne Pathogens, Work Practice Controls, MSDS, Accidents and Injury
- Medical Billing: Coding, ICD 9/ICD 10, Pre-collection items, Billing Letters, Compliance
- Social Networking: Policy, Compliance, Best Practices
- System Selection: EMR, EHR, Integration Engine
- Audit Preparation: Mock Audits, Training, Policies and Forms
- Health care Professional Continuing Education
The Über University team of instructors is dedicated to your convenience, offering trainings:
- In person at our Über Offices
- Via video conference: Google+ Hangout or WebEx (with hands on labs)
- At your location
The proficient and knowledgeable professors at your disposal include:
- Julie Keefe, Esq.
- Dr. Jose Delgado
- Shane Molinari, MSc, PMP, CISSP, SSMBB
- Christopher B. Sullivan, Ph.D.
- Sai Valluripalli
- Donna Whitmore
- Linda Nelson
- John Butler
- Francis de Wet
- Jeff Couch
- Eduardo Gonzalez Loumiet, MBA, PMP, CPHIMS
Also, please register here for exciting news on our launch!
Meaningful Use 2 [ proposed ] February 27, 2012Posted by gonzalezloumiet in Health Care, HIT, Technology.
Tags: Dr Halamka, EHR, EMR, Health Information Exchange, Health IT, HealthCare, HIPAA, MU, MU2, Privacy, Security
1 comment so far
At Uber Operations, we understand the importance of Meaningful Use (MU). Working with several state public health agencies and labs, we have participated in several projects (ELC HITECH, Florida ELR, Florida Health Information Network) where MU was in play. The proposed Stage 2 rule is out. We have included a few resources that may help you understand the the proposed requirements for eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals.
Below are links to resources regarding MU2.
“A First Look at Meaningful Use Stage 2” By Dr Halamka
“The Stage 2 Standards and Certification NPRM” By Dr Halamka
If you have any questions related to MU and health IT, feel free to contact Eduardo Gonzalez Loumiet at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tags: AMIA, APHL, CDC, Meaningful use, MU
1 comment so far
On my way….expect an update tomorrow morning!
More information on the training: http://phi2011.amia.org/basic-training-meaningful-use